21 Minute Burn and Tone
This is a fantastic set of exercises when you are short on time, but want an effective full body workout. To keep it simple, the reps are either 10 or 20 and you go through each set as many times as you can in 7 minutes. Voila! The perfect burn and tone 21 minute workout! You can even do this workout outside, just grab a kettlebell or some dumbbells and you're ready to go!
It's a great way to do a workout when you are short on time - you are done in 21 minutes!
- Do all four exercises in the set, starting again at the top when you complete all four exercises. Do as many sets as possible.
- Continue for 7 minutes. Stop after 7 minutes and move to next set.
- Take breaks as needed.
- You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs. Click HERE for full disclaimer.
- Kettlebells or Dumbbells or nothing
Warm-Up - 30 seconds each exercise
boxer shuffle, butt kicks, jumping jacks, skaters, good mornings, squat kicks, lunges, side lunges (click here for video of warm up exercises)
SET 1 - 7:00 Minutes
- 10 Sumo Squats (Dumbbell, kettlebell or no weight)
- 10 Push Ups
- 10 Reverse Crunch
- 20 Jumping Jack Tap Downs
SET 2 - 7:00 Minutes
- 10 Alternating Reverse Lunges (Dumbbell, kettlebell or no weight)
- 10 Superman Lat Pulls
- 10 Plank Hip Taps Knee to Same Elbow
- 20 Skiers
SET 3 - 7:00 Minutes
- 10 Side Lunges Each Leg (Dumbbell, kettlebell or no weight)
- 10 Overhead Tricep Extensions (Dumbbell or kettlebell)
- 10 1/2 Get Ups - 5 Each Side
- 20 Kettlebell Swings
(Click here for a 12 minute complete body stretching video to use following the workout)