The Best 21 Minute Leg Workout!
You can never go wrong with these 21 minute workouts! If this is the first you have seen, check out our others! You get great workout without spending hours at the gym, and there is built in motivation to beat, or at least match, the last number of sets you accomplished during the 7 minutes.
The workout consists of three 7 minute circuits that you work through and do as many times as you can, stopping after 7 minutes regardless of how many sets you can get finished, and move onto the next set. After 21 minutes (25 with warm up) - you are all finished! Try to get a little farther along each time you do the workout, but be sure you continue to use good form! It's a great workout for any fitness level - you move through the sets as fast as your fitness level allows and as you get stronger, you can do more sets during the 7 minutes!
It's a great way to do a workout when you are short on time. You have to work hard, but you are done in no time at all!
- Do all three exercises in the set, starting again at the top when you complete all four exercises. Do as many sets as possible.
- Continue for 7 minutes. Stop after 7 minutes and move to next set.
- Take breaks as needed.
- You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs. Click HERE for full disclaimer.
- Med Ball or something to elevate leg for One Legged Glute Raise
- Bench, box or stairs for Step Ups
Warm-Up - 30 seconds each exercise
boxer shuffle, butt kicks, jumping jacks, skaters, good mornings, squat kicks, lunges, side lunges (click here for video of warm up exercises)
SET 1 - 7:00 Minutes
SET 2 - 7:00 Minutes
SET 3 - 7:00 Minutes