Your Best 21 Minute Workout!
Sometimes when I workout, I don't want to listen to a timer or be stressed about getting finished in a certain amount of time. This workout has three 7 minute circuits that you work through and do as many times as you can, stopping after 7 minutes regardless of how many sets you can get finished, and move onto the next set. After 21 minutes (25 with warm up) - you are all finished! You can even do this workout outdoors, just grab a kettlebell and find a bench - that's all you need!
It's a great way to do a workout when you are short on time - you are done in 21 minutes!
- Do all four exercises in the set, starting again at the top when you complete all four exercises. Do as many sets as possible.
- Continue for 7 minutes. Stop after 7 minutes and move to next set.
- Take breaks as needed.
- You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs. Click HERE for full disclaimer.
- Kettlebells or Dumbbells
- Bench or chair for dips
Warm-Up - 30 seconds each exercise
boxer shuffle, butt kicks, jumping jacks, skaters, good mornings, squat kicks, lunges, side lunges (click here for video of warm up exercises)
SET 1 - 7:00 Minutes
- 10 Squats (Dumbbell, kettlebell or no weight)
- 10 Push Ups
- 10 Reverse Crunch
- 10 Burpees or 5 Bench Jump Burpees
SET 2 - 7:00 Minutes
- 10 Alternating Reverse Lunges (Dumbbell, kettlebell or no weight)
- 10 Dips
- 10 Star Crunch
- 40 Mt Climbers
SET 3 - 7:00 Minutes
- 10 Side Lunges Each Leg (Dumbbell, kettlebell or no weight)
- 10 Overhead Tricep Extensions (Dumbbell or kettlebell)
- 10 1/2 Get Ups - 5 Each Side
- 25 Kettlebell Swings
(Click here for a 12 minute complete body stretching video to use following the workout)