Your Best 21 Minute Workout!
Sometimes when I workout, I don't want to listen to a timer or be stressed about getting finished in a certain amount of time. This workout has three 7 minute circuits that you work through and do as many times as you can, stopping after 7 minutes regardless of how many sets you can get finished, and move onto the next set. After 21 minutes (25 with warm up) - you are all finished! You can even do this workout outdoors, just grab a kettlebell and find a bench - that's all you need!
It's a great way to do a workout when you are short on time - you are done in 21 minutes!
- Do all four exercises in the set, starting again at the top when you complete all four exercises. Do as many sets as possible.
- Continue for 7 minutes. Stop after 7 minutes and move to next set.
- Take breaks as needed.
- Kettlebells or Dumbbells
- Bench or chair for dips
Warm-Up - 30 seconds each exercise
boxer shuffle, butt kicks, jumping jacks, skaters, good mornings, squat kicks, lunges, side lunges (click here for video of warm up exercises)
SET 1 - 7:00 Minutes
- 10 Squats (Dumbbell, kettlebell or no weight)
- 10 Push Ups
- 10 Reverse Crunch
- 10 Burpees or 5 Bench Jump Burpees
SET 2 - 7:00 Minutes
- 10 Alternating Reverse Lunges (Dumbbell, kettlebell or no weight)
- 10 Dips
- 10 Star Crunch
- 40 Mt Climbers
SET 3 - 7:00 Minutes
- 10 Side Lunges Each Leg (Dumbbell, kettlebell or no weight)
- 10 Overhead Tricep Extensions (Dumbbell or kettlebell)
- 10 1/2 Get Ups - 5 Each Side
- 25 Kettlebell Swings