Quinoa Buffalo Chicken Protein Bowl - Only 6 Ingredients!
This Protein Bowl only has 6 Ingredients and is very low calorie. It packs all the nutritional punch that quinoa offers, and has lots of protein for the low calories! I like everything spicy, so I use the full cup (or more), but I would suggest starting with 1/2 cup the first time you make it, and adding more as you taste it.
- 1 Cup Celery - chopped
- 1 Cup Cucumber - seeded and chopped
- 2 Cups Chicken - cooked and chopped
- 2 Cups Quinoa - cooked (about 3/4 cup uncooked)
- 8 oz Baby Spinach - chopped
- 1/2-1 Cup Frank’s Buffalo Sauce (more or less can be added to taste)
Keep chopped ingredients separate until ready to eat. Mix celery, cucumber, chicken, quinoa and buffalo sauce together just before serving. Toss in half of spinach, layer remaining spinach in bowl and top with chicken mixture. Garnish with additional spinach if desired.
Servings 5, Calories 196, Fat 3.5g (sat fat 0.7g) Cholesterol 43mg, Sodium 196mg, Potassium 585mg, Total Carbs 19.5, Dietary Fiber 3.2g, Sugars 0.8g, Protein 21.4g