Feel the Burn Lower Body Crusher!
Firm and sculpt your legs and glutes while you torch calories with this workout. It is a great workout to keep the calorie burn high and the toning benefits maximal! Make sure that you push to your full effort through the entire workout. That means the glasses must come off the top of your head:). Choose as heavy a weight as you can for the butt and thigh exercises as you can without effecting good form. 60% of your body's muscle is found in your butt and legs, so do this workout routinely and see the lifting benefits!!!
- Perform the strength exercises with the given reps ABABAB or ABAB
- Once strength set is complete, complete 2 rounds of hiit exercises done at 20 seconds on/10 seconds off.
- rest as needed before you start the next set of strength exercises
- You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs. Click HERE for full disclaimer.
- dumbbells or bands
Warm up: 30 seconds each exercise
- boxer shuffle, butt kicks, jumping jacks, skaters, good mornings, squat kicks, reverse lunges, side lunges
A. Goblet Squats 12, 12, 12
B. One legged dead lift L/R 12, 12, 12
- HIIT 20/10 2X
- reverse lunge skip (left leg round 1/right leg round 2)
- squat jumps
- plank froggers
- boxer shuffle
A. Good Mornings 12, 12, 12
B. Bulgarian split squat 12, 12, 12
A. Side lunges 12, 12, 12
- HIIT 20/10 2X
- forward/reverse lunges (left leg round 1/right leg round 2)
- zig zag jump
- 3 pulse squat + 180 jump
- calf hops (left leg round 1/right leg round 2)