Hello and a very happy Friday!
It has been a fun couple of weeks for my family with relatives from Kansas and South Carolina visiting! The beauty of living outside of Chicago, is that there are tons of things to see and do. In the midst of all the fun sightseeing, I thought I'd take a minute and share some of the things that I have been loving this week
- We ran the Chicago Hot Chocolate with my nephew from South Carolina on Sunday. It's such a fun event and there were over 30,000 people. What's not to love? A little running and chocolate fondue... sounds perfect to me!
- My new Fitbit Ionic makes my heart sing! Stay tuned - I will be writing a post about it next week!
- When the fall season hits, I can not drink enough hot tea! You know I love the Hot Cinnamon Spice Tea that I wrote about a couple of weeks ago...but David's Carrot Cupcake Tea has been another favorite lately! It's perfect when I need a sweet fix without any calories!
- I have been making spaghetti squash for dinner and my family loves it. It's healthy, simple to make, and tastes great!
- This week Meg and I celebrated our one year birthday of leading our ladies fitness class. We have the absolute best group of women that come to our gym. Meg made me this beautiful bracelet as a gift to celebrate - it's so beautiful! Isn't she amazing?