Cardio HIIT Fitbit Interval Timer Workout - Ionic and Versa
Do you love your Fitbit Ionic or Versa as much as I do? Both the Ionic and Versa come preloaded with an interval timer and it's a perfect way to blast calories! All you need for this Cardio HIIT workout is your watch - no other equipment is needed. If you don't have a Fitbit Ionic, don't worry! Just set the timer on your phone, it's that simple! (Thinking about getting the Fitbit Ionic or Versa? Read more about them here.)
- Use the Interval timer on your Fitbit Ionic or Versa, or use a timer on your phone. The Seconds App works great for this too.
- The interval timer is 14 exercises at 30 seconds on, 10 seconds off.
- After each circuit take a 1-3 minute break by walking around and allowing your heart rate to recover (each circuit takes 9:20 to complete).
- Repeat the circuits 2-4 times.
- You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs. Click HERE for full disclaimer.
None (Optional Stairs for Toe Taps)
Warm Up: 30 seconds each exercise
boxer shuffle, butt kicks, jumping jacks, skaters, good mornings, squat kicks, lunges, side lunges (click here for video of warm up exercises)
- Jumping Jacks
- Mountain Climbers
- Knee Ups Right
- Knee Ups Left
- Lateral Bound Hop
- Low Kicks
- High Knees
- Toe Taps or Air Boxing
- Fast Feet
- Scissor Jack
- Zig Zag Jumps
- Toy Soldier or Boxer Shuffle
* Use Boxer Shuffle as substitution for any exercise as a lower impact option