Friday Fall Favorites!
Hello all! Happy Friday! We had a great week of workouts and recipes. All the ladies in class worked hard and focused with every workout! We introduced some new concepts, exercises and circuits that were challenging, yet fun. It was exciting to see everyone rise to the occasion! The bountiful harvest of fall brings us new recipes that we enjoy trying and sharing with you as well. As we go into the week end, I thought I would share with you some of my Friday Fall Favorites:
- falling leaves and a garden full of flowers (Thank you, Mannings!)
- barns (This barn was in Indiana and it is so beautiful!)
- Honeycrisp apples (read all about their benefits on the An Apple a Day post)
- sweaters and boots (I love my cut off Frye boots and wrapping up in a soft cardigan!)
- eggs and vegi's collected from my sister and her family's farm
- house plants (I'm in love with the Fiddle Leaf Fig right now!)
- kids' artwork coming home (display it for some ORIGINAL ART!)
- flea markets & treasure hunting (I found this tobacco basket on a treasure hunt with my mom and sister last week end-LOVE IT!)
- outdoor workouts (The Fall weather is perfect for sweating outside!)
- pumpkins and gourds (Get creative with your indoor and outdoor arrangements.)
My list goes on and on! Here are just a few images to get you inspired by this beautiful season. Enjoy your week end!