Get Outside and Burn Calories With This Cardio/Core Workout
This is a cardio core workout that gives you a great opportunity to burn calories! It mixes high intensity exercises with core exercises to increase your metabolism. You can modify the intensity by decreasing the time from 40 seconds to 30 seconds. You're in control, so the harder you work, the higher your calorie burn! Go get 'em!
Be sure to click on any exercise to connect to a video demonstration!
- perform each set AABBAABB
- 30 seconds on 15 seconds off/20 seconds on 10 seconds off
- 30-60 seconds rest between sets
- You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs. Click HERE for full disclaimer.
Warm Up: 30 seconds each
butt kicks, boxer shuffle, jumping jacks, skaters, good mornings, squat kicks, lunges, side lunges
- Forward/reverse lunge/squat L/R
- Superman lat pulls