Just the Basics Workout
This is a good basic workout for a anyone to try at home. It's perfect for someone just starting out with fitness. If you don't make it through the first time, just keep trying to get further along each session. It hits the entire body and incorporates both cardio conditioning and strength. Have fun and be proud of yourself for starting this journey!
- 1 time through circuit for beginner - adding additional rounds as you progress with your conditioning.
- 1:00-2:00 minutes rest between circuits
You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs. Click HERE for full disclaimer.
- none necessary
- dumbbells optional
- Plank - 30 Second
- Wall Sit - 30 seconds
- Jumping Jacks - 30
- Push Up - 10
- In and Out - 10
- Squat (bodyweight or with dumbbells) - 10
- Jump Rope - 50
- Donkey Kick Leg Lifts - 15 Each Side
- Table Top - 10
- Plank Touch Shoulder - 10
- Knee Ups - 20 Each Side
- Lunges (bodyweight or with dumbbells) - 10 Each Leg