Medicine Ball Metabolic Workout
Medicine Balls are an inexpensive piece of gym equipment that you can use a ton of different ways. It's a great way to change up your current fitness routine, and add some dynamic movements. If you don't have a medicine ball, most of the movements can be done with any type of ball for the exercises like the pushups and glute raises, and use a dumbbell for the weighted presses and overhead holds.
Grab your ball and head outside for an awesome workout that torches calories and builds strength!
Med Ball Metabolic Workout
Take breaks as needed. Repeat 2-3 times.
You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs. Click HERE for full disclaimer.
Medicine ball or any type of ball
- Med Ball Alternating Pushups - 12 (do pushup with one hand on the ball, alternating back and forth)
- One Legged Glute Raise - 12 each side
- Mountain Climbers - 50
- Russian Twist w/ Med Ball - 12
- Alternating Reverse Lunge (keep med ball overhead the entire time) -12
- Jumping Jack - 50
- Ab Toe Touch with Med Ball - 12
- Squat to Press with Med Ball - 12
- Med Ball Throw - 12
- 45 Sec Plank with Hands on Ball