5 Exercise TRX Total Body Combo Workout
This Trx workout is a fun way to mix it up a little! It uses compound exercises to boost your metabolism and build lean muscle! Try this series for a little different workout!
- Work through the exercises and take rests as needed.
- Repeat 2-3 times
- TRX or suspension system
Warm up: 30 seconds each exercise
- boxer shuffle, butt kicks, jumping jacks, good mornings, squat kicks, lunges, side lunges
- (click HERE for video demo of warm up)
- Pistol Squat to Reverse Lunge 10 - 12 each side
- Side Lunge to "Y" Delt Fly 10 - 12 each side
- Side Plank Reverse Fly to Side Crunch 10 - 12 each side
- Bicep Curl to Close Row 10 - 12 (Be careful not to let the elbows move during the bicep curl, try to keep the top of your arm stationary and only move the forearm)
- Split Squat to One Legged Deadlift 10 - 12 each side (start with no weight, and move onto weighted when you have developed strength and balance)
Full workout video is below - To try a stretching video following this workout, click here!
Check out other workout videos on our Exercise Gallery HERE!
(SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE FOR FULL WORKOUTS)
PIN NOW...SAVE FOR LATER