10 Minute Trail Workout
Try this 10 minute workout next time you hit the trail. Whether you do it before you begin your walk or run, or in the middle to break up the time, it will help you burn more calories! No equipment is needed and all you have to do is find a bench or even a large rock, set the timer on your watch and get in a 10 minute total body workout.
- Each exercise is 40 seconds on and 20 second break, move to next exercise.
- Take a break between circuits
- Perform 2 sets of circuits
- 10 minutes for 2 sets of circuits
- You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs. Click HERE for full disclaimer.
Timer and a bench or large rock
Box Jump - 40 seconds
Decline Pushup - 40 seconds
Split Squats - 20 seconds each leg
Toe Touch - 40 seconds
Dips - 40 seconds