Busy Mom's 21 Minute Workout
This is a short workout, but it works your full body. It's quick and efficient! So if you're pressed for time, don't skip your workout. Just get in these exercises that work every muscle. No equipment is needed and you can all find 21 minutes, so there are NO EXCUSES!
- Follow the reps for each exercise and repeat the exercises as many times as you can in 7 minutes. Rest as needed.
- You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs. Click HERE for full disclaimer.
Warm up: 30 seconds each exercise
- boxer shuffle, butt kicks, jumping jacks, skaters, good mornings, squat kicks, lunges, side lunges
- A. Windmill push ups -10 reps
- B. Glute bridge leg raise-10 reps L/R
- C. Plank with rear raiser-20 reps alternate sides