Full Body "Add an Exercise" Workout
This is a sculpt and tone full body workout that adds an exercise with each circuit. I cut my hand this week end, so I was wanting a workout that uses lighter weights or no weights at all, but still gave me a great calorie burn. Voila! The ADD AN EXERCISE workout was born. Whenever possible, I workout outside as I find I burn more calories and these circuits lend themselves perfectly to an outdoor experience. So put on your sunscreen and workout, gals!
Remember, you can click on each exercise to see a quick demo.
- Complete the exercises in each circuit. Rest 30-60 seconds between each circuit.
- You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs. Click HERE for full disclaimer.
5-12 lb dumbbells
resistance band (optional)
Warm Up: 30 seconds each
boxer shuffle, butt kicks, jumping jacks, skaters, good morning, squat kicks, reverse lunges, side lunges
- squat and press-10 reps
- windmill push ups-8 reps
- bicycle crunch-30 reps
- single leg glute raise L/R (can use resistance band) -5 reps
- squat and press-15 reps
- windmill push ups-10 reps
- bicycle crunch-40 reps
- single leg glute raise L/R-10 reps
- plank w/rear raiser-12 reps