Plyometric HIIT TRX Workout
This Plyo HIIT TRX Suspension Workout is actually kind of fun... but I’m giving fair warning that Meg and I maaaay not be the best judge of fun! Hahaha!
Try running through the circuit 2-3 times for a serious workout!
* Split Squat Skips - 8-10 each leg
* Up Down Plank - 5 each side
* Forward Backward Jump Squats - 20 total (these really are fun 😜)
* Mt Climbers to Down Dog - do 10 Mt Climbers and then Down Dog - repeat for 5 sets
* Jump Lunge - 20
* One Legged Burpees - 5 each side
You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs. Click HERE for full disclaimer.