Can't Pass Up This Summer Salad
With summer coming to a close, you must make this yummy salad before the leaves begin to fall! Not only does it incorporate my favorite summer crops, but it is 100% clean. We just had a Sunday family BBQ and I made this easy recipe for the Geary clan and my dad who is visiting. It was a big hit! Everyone loved it! So run to your farmers market and make this delicious recipe while you still can.
- 5 ears of corn cooked and cut off the cob
- pint of cherry tomatoes halved
- chicken bacon cooked and cut into pieces
- fat free feta
- fresh parsley
- english cucumber cut into pieces
- course salt and pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients in large bowl and allow to rest in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes before serving. That's it!!! Summer bounty at its simplist and finest! It's so simple you don't even need a recipe!
- Serves 6-8