Full Body Summer Slim Down
This workout burns calories, tones your full body and all without equipment! Cindy and I believe in making the most of the time you allocate towards your fitness. By combining strength and cardio in a workout, you are really multi-tasking your fitness! This circuit challenges your heart rate at times and allows you to concentrate on form and strength at times; thus making it an efficient and effective full body challenge! Give it a try!
- Remember to click on exercise to see a video demonstration.
Warm up: 30 seconds each exercise
butt kicks, boxer shuffle, jumping jacks, skaters, good mornings, squat kicks, reverse lunges, side lunges
- 40 seconds on/20 seconds off
- 2X through the full circuit
- You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs. Click HERE for full disclaimer.
- none, but can use small dumbbells, med ball/basketball, resistance bands
- XBAND MINI STEPS
- RHOMBOID PULL
- PLANK FROGGERS
- SUPERMAN LAT PULL
- BOW TAPS
- PLANK HAND WALK
- CROSS OVER JACKS
- CRAB WALK
- WALL SIT
- WINDMILL PUSH UP (W/WEIGHTS)
- LOW KICKS OR LONG JUMP + HIGH KNEES
- IN AND OUT CRUNCH
- GLUTE BRIDGE LEG RAISE (LOOP BAND ABOVE KNEE)
- TRX REVERSE PUSH UP or MED BALL PUSH UP (can use basketball instead)
- 3 PULSE SQUAT JUMP 180
- PLANK KNEE TO OPPOSITE ELBOW
Fill out the form below for a link to download the workout.
Don't forget to CLICK the link.