Got steps? Then This Workout is for You!
This is a great cardio circuit that you can do at home. All you need are stairs. Try it outside for a change of scenery! Even better, invite a friend and burn some calories together!
- 40 seconds on/20 seconds off: advanced
- 30 seconds on/15 seconds off: intermediate
- 20 seconds on/10 seconds off: beginner
- 2-4 times through the circuit
- 1-2 minutes rest between circuits
- You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs. Click HERE for full disclaimer.
Warm up: 30 seconds each
boxer shuffle, butt kicks, jumping jacks, skaters, good mornings, squat kicks, lunges, side lunges
- squat leg lift L
- squat leg lift R
- pulse squat
- hopscotch jump L
- hopscotch jump R
- squat+90* jump L+squat+90* jump R
- knee up L
- knee up R